In HEPP Projects, pre-feasibility studies are made in accordance with the following purposes.
- The realization of the feasibility study in line with the Attachment 3-A Format requested for DSI’s Table-2 and Table-7 Projects.
- The completion of the Pre-feasibility study, in order to enable the credit institutions or investing companies to make the necessary evaluations and investment decision for the transfer of licensed HS Projects or provision of credit facility for such projects.
In HEPP projects, for the Water Usage Contracts, feasibility reports are prepared according to Attachment-3 Format requested by DSİ. The details of the work carried out by MIRSU during the preparation of feasibility report are presented below.
- Field survey in the Project location.
- The revision of hydrologic studies in accordance with the current data.
- The revision of the flood study.
- The optimization of the structure dimensions by utilizing Project location currents.
- Channel/Tunnel Optimization, Optimization of elevation by using Project location currents.
- Optimization of b/h ratio for Channel/Tunnel Optimization.
- Business Evaluation taking into account PMUM (Market Financial Settlement Center) values.
- Based on detailed drawings, estimates to be made in accordance with market unit prices in addition to the current year unit prices of DSİ