|NUMBER||NAME OF THE PROJECT||PROVINCE/DISTRICT||INSTALLED CAPACITY|
|1||Nurges Electricity Generation Co. / Nur SPP-2||Van / Tuşba||
|2||Lavges Electricity Generation Co. / LavSPP-2||Van / Tuşba||
|3||Farges Electricity Generation Co. / Far SPP-2||Van / Tuşba||
|4||Silis Electricity Generation Co. / SilisSPP-2||Van / Tuşba||
|5||Farges Electricity Generation Co. / Far SPP||Van / Tuşba||
|6||Nurges Electricity Generation Co. / Nur SPP||Van / Tuşba||
|7||Lavges Electricity Generation Co. / LavSPP||Van / Tuşba||
|8||HH Enerji Üretim İnşaat San. Tic. A.Ş.||Çankırı / Çerkeş||
|9||İF Enerji Üretim İnşaat San. Tic. A.Ş.||Çankırı / Çerkeş||
|10||OF Enerji Üretim İnşaat San. Tic. A.Ş.||Çankırı / Çerkeş||
1-SELECTION OF THE LOCATION
The first and most important phase of a SPP Project is the selection of an appropriate land and location. The land is selected by taking into account the sunshine and shading, cut-fill optimization, soil structure and the result of piling and pulling test.
2-LAND OPTIMIZATION AND THE PROJECT
The second and another very important phase of SPP Project is the land settlement in line with the panel type.As Mirsu Engineering, we are settling the panels in the Projects undertaken by us, by optimizing the distances between trestles. We are designing our projects in such a way that it is possible to obtain the maximum benefit with the minimum land use.
3-SELECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT
In line with the project budget,we are selecting and procuring the equipment in a way that provides the highest benefit.
InSPP feasibility reports, energy generation extending to the years is calculated, in accordance with the sunshine periods, shading situation in the land and the type of the equipment. Cash-flow statements are prepared by taking into account the incentives provided by the government, contribution margins, distribution fees, and operation and maintenance costs.
- Lisanssız GES projeleri için Çağrı Mektubunun alınması.
- Obtaining Invitation Letters for SPP Projects for which license is not required.
- Preparation of the licenseapplication files for licensed projects and the follow-up of Procedures before Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EPDK).
- Acquisition of the Connection Opinionand Connection Agreements from the Distribution Company.
- Carrying out the Soil Survey and piling and pulling tests.
- Composition of zoning maps after the acquisition of the related institutions.
- Preparation of TEDAŞ Approvalfiles and the acquisition of the approvals.
- Establishment of the construction site and the preparation of the land for Piling Test.
- Placing and stacking the Equipment in the construction site.
- Piling and preparation of trestles.
- Installation of solar panels and electrical equipment.
- Establishment of power transmission lines and acquisition of the approvals by the related Distribution Company.
- Test and commissioning of the SPP Project.
- Acquisition of the Provisional Acceptance for SPPProject.
- Acquisition of the Final Acceptance for SPP Project.
2-EPC SOLAR POWER PLANT INSTALLATION
1-CONTROL AND TESTS
Measurements of resistance to static grounding, panel voltage and panel thermal measurements and performance evaluations are made.
2-MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
Remote monitoring of SPP project site, control of energy production and early detection of fault conditions and necessary interventions.
3-OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Weekly production analysis and remote controls, monthly and annual periodic site maintenance, troubleshooting/detection and repair of faults and malfunctions.